Monday, May 16, 2011

Camera shy? Nope.



Yesterday morning I was combing McKenzie's hair for church and she kept posing in the mirror and making all different kinds of faces.


She then said, "Mom, when we're done, how about you take some pictures of me doing this... (then she leaned back on one arm and gave her best sexy grin into the mirror).


So...here are a few picures she wanted to pose for. I think she was feeling extra beautiful that morning, and wanted to capture it on the camera.












I love the scrunchy nose. She always scrunches her nose when she smiles if she's feeling embarassed, or lots of people are looking at her.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I love the way you did her hair, so very cute. I'd want pics of myself too if I looked that adorable! :D

Lindsay said...

What a little sweetheart, I think she takes after her mommy!

Josh and Shalae said...

She is soooo cute! She looks just like you! That is crazy!!!!!

brent. britney, and ryan. said...

she is absolutely darling!

Tori said...

So cute! What a great mom for encouraging her to feel beautiful!

Jessie said...

She is such a beauty! And so are you Cami!

Kim and Chet said...

LOL...she is too cute and I think Lindsay is right. She DOES take after her mommy!