and...really.....so did I.
We opened presents in the morning, and since James had the day off, I took him some Wendy's for lunch at his school, and ate with him and his friends. He thought this was great. After school, we had his party (with some of his little friends).
Jack, Spencer, Korbin, RJ, Conner, and Jax.
We played games, opened presents, played outside, and of course, devoured the Spiderman cake and ice-cream.
"Pin the spider on the web"...
"Spiderman Bingo"
"Spiderman Web Cake-walk"
And they also played Villain Tag outside to get out some of their extra energy. You know how a bunch of 6 year olds can be!
Presents from family: Leapster 2 with 6 games, a Dragon toy from Grandma and Grandpa Crowther, A real Basketball, a frisbee golf disc, 3 Ernest movies...(He can thank James for those ones.) a BYU hoodie, and a new winter coat.
Presents from friends: Baseball bat and ball, Lego's, remote control car, playdough, etc.
8 comments:
What a fantastic birthday! So glad it was so wonderful. Isn't it fun to get all worked up over their birthdays (so much more fun then our own anymore - or maybe that's just me - I'm getting to where I almost don't want to count my years anymore :)
You'll have to tell me how Carson likes his Leapster. We are thinking of getting each of our kids a LeapPad for Christmas. Don't those come with lots of downloadable games etc. and then you can just buy additional ones as well? Anyway, we're looking into it so let us know :)!
Looks like a fun party! I think Carson and Kallon would be great friends. Kallon recently had just about the same party. Your little family is so cute! Glad all is going well with you and your pregnancy too.
Yes, I too am going to need a full report on the Leapster. :) Great job on the party. Ethan's is coming up this Saturday and I feel like we have one million boys coming.
Haha! I love the picture where Mackenzie looks so forlorn. We have pictures like that.
Cami you look so cute! I can't wait to see you at christmas in real life and I can show off our addition to the family. Hope Carson gets his present soon... let us know when it gets there.
Whoa! Carson's six!? Crazy. Thought I saw James today. They built a giant playground called Brooklyn's Playground by our house (you should check it out online). Anyhow, Anton started talking to a guy with dark hair and glasses and I nearly embarrassed myself. So you better come visit.
It looks like you made his day very memorable for him. You are a great mom. He is such a cute kid!!!
How cute! I love the cake! You did a fabulous job. He is so cute too. I love that he's the only one looking at the camera while doing the cake walk thing! Happy b-day Carson.
I AM impressed by that cake. Nice job!!!
Post a Comment