Of everything we did in our California trips, Sea World was ALWAYS my favorite! I guess I just love the marine life. Funny story: The last trip we made to Sea World as a kid, as we sat waiting for one of the dolphin shows to begin, one of the seagulls that are always flying around pooped on my mom - right on the top of her head and in her hair - gross huh!
1 comment:
Of everything we did in our California trips, Sea World was ALWAYS my favorite! I guess I just love the marine life. Funny story: The last trip we made to Sea World as a kid, as we sat waiting for one of the dolphin shows to begin, one of the seagulls that are always flying around pooped on my mom - right on the top of her head and in her hair - gross huh!
Post a Comment