Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Part 5: Beach and Temple Day

We took it easy one day and took advantage of free babysitter's at the hotel to go to the Newport Beach Temple. Then, in the afternoon we hit the beach. Although the water was freezing, the kids didn't lack in fun. From finding starfish, seashells, building sand castles and playing in the water, they loved every minute of it!


These pictures are all out of order, but enjoy! Who needs Sea World??!
Holding a star fish...







Daddy was cold too.



































Trying to warm up in the towel




Cold!









A few of my favorite pics...








LOVE this one!

James and I at the Newport Beach Temple. Not our best pictures, but we tried.








(We stopped by the San Diego Temple for a quick picture on the way home from Sea World. Isn't it beautiful?)



2 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

I DO think the San Diego temple is absolutley gorgeous! And I think my favorite beach pictures are the same as yours - those dark (almost silhouettes) holding hands pix. I can't get over how fun your trip looked. So glad you were able to get away for a bit, and with family too - perfect!!!

Lindsay said...

CAM! I am in LOVE with all those beach pictures! Holy cow, they are amazing! LOVE them! And P.S. - HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE!!!