Sea World Rides:
This was a big elevator type thing that took you up high and rotated around slowly to show you all of Sea World and the Ocean.
(You'll notice in all the pictures from the trip that McKenzie is usually always attatched to Aunt Rachel's hip! She just can't get enough of her. I think it's really cute though.)
For safety reasons (mainly my own paranoia), I stayed back with Madison on this next ride to keep her from falling out of this into the water. It took you on a relaxing ride across the Ocean.


This ride went a lot faster actually, then it looked. I wasn't allowed on since I was pregnant, but it looked like fun! (I think James would disagree....he gets kind of sick when things spin fast!)

Cute little Madison was so brave and kept her hands up pretty much the whole time! More than even Carson dared to!
McKenzie and Aunt Kirsten
I like to call this one...."Pure Joy". I love things that spin. I'm not sure I've ever had so much fun in my life.




DISNEYLAND RIDES:
The Jungle Cruise

Alice in Wonderland....James was in the middle of a yawn on this picture. Yep. It was definitely a thriller.

Famous Tea Cups

Dumbo
We did this one a few times since the kids loved it so much.
Alice in Wonderland....James was in the middle of a yawn on this picture. Yep. It was definitely a thriller.
Famous Tea Cups
Dumbo
Storybook Ride

Peter Pan





Mommy and Madison killing time while the others were on the bigger rides...
(We did things like go on other rides, play at the playgrounds, visit the Tiki room and walked around so Maddie could fall asleep in the stroller!)
Peter Pan
This is the only picture I really got at California Adventure. I think by this day, I was tired and kind of neglected the camera. But...the kids absolutely LOVED the Soaring over California ride, the bugs life rides, the Little Mermaid and Monsters Inc rides, watching the 3d movies, and of course... The TOWER OF TERROR. Carson and Kenzie went on EVERY RIDE that they were tall enough for...which included this one, (which drops you in an elevator thing, and looked pretty scary to me)! The only ride Carson didn't like, after all was said and done, was Space Mountain. (Kenzie missed this one since she was visiting the princesses with mom and Madison. Probably a good thing.) I was very impressed with how brave they were though. I kind of expected them to chicken out on all the roller coasters! Splash Mountain was actually there very favorite and I think they went on it like 4 times.
Grandpa took this picture right after they got off the Tower fo Terror ride.

Mommy and Madison killing time while the others were on the bigger rides...
(We did things like go on other rides, play at the playgrounds, visit the Tiki room and walked around so Maddie could fall asleep in the stroller!)
1 comment:
Holy cow, what a blast! Weston would have been in heaven! I'm sure your kids had a blast. (Looks like you & James did too! Ha Ha!) What a fun trip!
P.S. Adam did his own Halloween make-up! Ha!
Post a Comment