Mickey and Mini Mouse...
Watching the parade with Aunt Kirsten and Aunt Rachel
Mesmerized by the princeses
Meeting Cinderella
Meeting Snow White
Of all the princesses and Disney characters we saw and met...guess which one Madison was most excited about? The Villains. The witches, Captain Hook, etc. She LOVED it. She's kind of a wierdo when it comes to scary things. She's a little obsessed with them!
Look how happy she is, standing next to Captain Hook.
Pluto
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!
The way the do the characters now is kind of frustrating to me, since you have to stand in a different 1 hour line for each one. Tinker Bell has her own land. Rapunzel had her own place.....etc. We did what we had time for, and the kids seemed to be okay with that, and seeing the rest in the parade.
4 comments:
SO fun. Weston is EXACTLY the same way about the bad guys - why does he think the bad/scary stuff is the coolest? I don't know either. Crazy! Looks like fun though!
Cami, I think you were more excited to see mickey mouse than your kids. I wasn't there but I know you
karl
Maddie cracks me up. Those pics were darling.
Post a Comment