Friday, November 11, 2011

Part 4: Disneyland leftover pics...

In no particular order...



At the hotel, getting ready to leave. Carson looks a little fruity here, but they were so excited!


We're on our way. Walking to Disneyland!!!


Goofy's house.







All decorated for Halloween...








Toon Town...












Resting on Aunt Alicia..






Carson and Aunt Kirsten in line for the Haunted Mansion.











I've been replaced by Rachel. By McKenzie. Don't they look like a happy family???



This one especially!! (Although James looks like he might murder someone for taking one more picture! haha)




Belly/baby Shot!







My cute little Mini Mouse...









Uh-oh....we caught you Grandma!!! Grandma, Madison and I bought ourselves some delicious Pineapple whipped ice-cream while the others were on Splash Mountain.....again. We hid all the evidence when they got back.



My princesses and The CASTLE





Killing time with the camera before the park opened...











All tuckered out. This is where she napped each day in the park. Not a long nap, but definitely needed!













2 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Your trip has looked like it was SO MUCH FUN. Did you guys drive or fly? If you flew I was wondering if you took your own stroller and carseats, etc. That seems like such a pain as we've thought about taking a trip to the wonderful world of disney - someday! BTW - you look great (and only 12 pounds by 27 weeks is wonderful - I'm pushing 20 pounds already - ahhh)!

Kendra and Karl said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth, I can tell by all the smiles. Wish I could have been there but I am glad you all had a good time.