Pregnancy update: I'm at 27 weeks now and feeling pretty good. I'm almost to my last trimester. I've had more contractions lately...(mostly when I've overdone it that day....like when I painted the baby's room, or worked in the yard for too long..etc.) but mostly, I try to take it easy when I can. I have lots of pressure, but luckily my sciatic nerve has not been bothering me like it was before. Hooray! With so many friends of mine on bedrest, I'm just happy to be getting around. 

Can't wait for this cute little baby to get here! 3 more months is all!!!!
Can't wait for this cute little baby to get here! 3 more months is all!!!!
3 comments:
I can't believe you are already at 27 weeks. Holy cow! Hooray for baby Jepson #4!
You look adorable. I can't believe you're that far along already! I'm glad you're feeling well!
you look great! i'm super jealous but i'm so happy you aren't on bedrest. i couldn't imagine that with 3 kiddo's. i can't wait til all the babies are here =)
Post a Comment