So I don't brag enough about my husband, and I really should. He's the most amazing person I've ever met. He's a great father, and he HAPPILY helps me out around the house and with the kid, and never complains. I've never heard him lose his temper. I've never heard him lose his patience with me or the kids. I've never heard him complain about work, or anything. He is very thoughtful, and even a few nights ago he went to the store at midnight, without me asking, to get me some medicine to help me with my cold. (If you realized that James is the type of person who is usually asleep before 10pm every night, you'll understand why this made such an impression on me!) He constantly leaves me little notes around the house to tell me he loves me and appreciates what I do, and it always makes my day. Just this morning, when I went out to get breakfast, I found the ensign opened up and this paragraph high-lighted with the words I LOVE YOU written next to it in pen. "To a father, there are no words sufficient to express the gratitude and love he feels for his wife's incalculable gift of bearing and caring for their children." Just sweet little things like that make all the difference to me. He is always putting others first, always trying to improve himself, and always happy. I don't know how he does it, but I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest woman in the world! I love you James. Just because.
No comments:
Post a Comment