Monday, January 23, 2012

The room is ready, she's welcome anytime!


 Here is the babies Nursery. All ready to go!  Can't wait for my little sweat pea to arrive! 




 Yes, I made these. Are you impressed. My friend Jessie taught me how, and another friend, Amanda and I did them one night, while watching Roman Holiday. Doesn't get better than that!


 We put the spare bed in the babies room for guests. It's a little crowded, but what baby needs tons of room?!

 37 weeks!  I'm super ready!!!!


2 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

It looks so cute!!! I've seen those (well I don't know what they're called-paper ball decor:) in magazines and thought they're so fun! You did a great job - the room looks great! Good luck in the coming weeks!

Michelle said...

I love, love, love her nursery! You have a great sense of decor, something I don't possess lol. Hopefully it's not too much longer for you! Can't wait to hear about her arrival. :D