Christmas morning line-up. So excited to see if Santa came.
We even made Uncle Cole line-up to see his pile too.
Madison got her baby and her stroller that she asked for.
Plus many more fun things...
McKenzie was thrilled with her "Princess Snow globe" that she asked Santa for. (No idea where she came up with this present, but that's all she wanted!
And Carson got his watch that he wanted, so all kids were happy as could be!
The girls have been playing dress-up and having tea parties, non-stop since Christmas. They have loved their new outfits to play with. And actually, Carson got a few costumes to play dress-up with too, and he's been living in his as well. (A transformer, and a wrestling man...etc.)
My kids are at such a fun age for Christmas! I love the excitement and joy they bring to the Holidays.
The kids got lots of fun things, including a WII from mom and dad, and they couldn't have been happier. We went to church on Sunday, and had a blast being home for the Holiday's with family and friends.
Also...it was WONDERFUL to meet this little angel! Anya Marie Crowther. (My brother, Taylor and his wife, Whitney's baby girl..... only a few weeks old here.) I can't believe I'm an aunt! I would have totally held her all week long if I didn't still have this stupid cold. But, I tried to stay back as much as I could. Still, I just couldn't get enough of her. Look how tiny she is! What a doll!
Each of the kids took turns holding her, (although McKenzie would only hold her in the other room when nobody was watching but me- funny girl), but they all really loved it. They were so proud they could hold her head up by themselves, without having to even use a pillow. They are sure getting excited for our own little girl to arrive soon! (I think the pictures of the other kids holding Anya are on my sister-in-law's camera, so when I get those, I'll add them too.
All ready for Church on Christmas Day. No better place to be on Christmas!
We really did have a great Christmas and, as usual were spoiled rotten. James got me a new camera, which we desperately needed. And he got lots of random things he needed, plus his OWN Kindle from my parents.
You should have seen us pack our van home! We were pretty cozy on the way home, to say the least!
That was our Christmas Day in a nutshell. We hope you all had a Merry Christmas as well!
3 comments:
So cute! Cami, I am sending you some bows! For sure. I'm so excited. I'm sending Adam's cousin Kelly some, so I'll just make you some too!
I miss you girl!
Bring you and your kiddos over to play!
Post a Comment