Saturday, February 25, 2012

Newborn Pictures.....My final picks

Some of these are repeated pictures from the last post, but these are the actual pictures I ordered from our 1 week Newborn pics.

  Two different friends wanted to take pictures for me for baby gifts, so we got a good variety! (Especially since she was mostly awake for one shoot, and dead asleep for the other!)
  I had to narrow the last 7 pictures down from 30... which was SO HARD to do!! But, these are the ones I picked and....
 I love them.

These were taken by Amy Brimhall with 
Dramatic Imaging
 




 __________________________________________________________________________________

And these were taken by Liz Applegate with 
Signature Photo and Design.








8 comments:

vandi said...

Man, all of those are amazing photos. She is such a precious little girl. I love that you've gotten on of you kissing all of your girls: ) Hope adjusting to four is going well!

Amy S said...

She is absolutely beautiful cami! I love all that dark hair.

Brooks said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful baby! Hey, can you make me a brunette baby girl? I'll trade you for a 3 going on 13 stubborn blonde boy...

She's perfect! Keep up the good work!

Lindsay said...

Cami, those are so beautiful! She is such an angel. Such a gorgeous baby girl! Love it! I want to keep my baby little forever too - why does that precious newborn stage fly by so quickly? It just isn't fair. Enjoy! Love you guys!

Michelle said...

All of those pictures are beautiful! She is quite a little princess!

Erica Bazil said...

I can't even tell you how jealous I am of SUCH gorgeous pictures! I just love photos anyway and those are perfect. It helps when you have such beautiful models right?! Your little girl is just precious and such a beauty!

Jami said...

She is beautiful! I love that you have the one kissing her like the others, so sweet.

Dustin and Janeth said...

Cami Congrats!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics. She is such a sweetie. I wish I could hold her!