Rosie has a dimple in almost JUST the same spot. :) They're so fun! You know who looks so grown up now is Madison. And I just think you make the prettiest babies - Morgan is no exception - she's beautiful - and I thought my baby had hair! :)
So sweet. I just can't get enough of all these sweet, sweet babies!
They are all so cute! And I LOVE that little dimple! She is adorable! LOVE it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Rosie has a dimple in almost JUST the same spot. :) They're so fun! You know who looks so grown up now is Madison. And I just think you make the prettiest babies - Morgan is no exception - she's beautiful - and I thought my baby had hair! :)
So sweet. I just can't get enough of all these sweet, sweet babies!
They are all so cute! And I LOVE that little dimple! She is adorable! LOVE it!
Post a Comment