Saturday, April 28, 2012

Easter weekend catch-up

 Family came to town for Easter weekend, and we had lots of fun. James' family got here Friday night and we hung out and had a little Just Dance for Kids (and grandma) party. 

 Grandpa Jepson saw Morgan for the first time...
On Saturday my family was also here. We went to Carson's Soccer game (pictures to come later...) and we colored our Easter eggs.




 Morgan got a Bumbo chair and some essentials (diapers, wipes and lotion) in her Easter Basket, since Candy doesn't do her much good and I would end up eating it all.
 Madison found her basket in the tub.

 McKenzie found hers in the laundry basket under the clean towels.



 And Carson found his under the Kitchen table.


After the baskets were found, the Egg hunt began.







 Madison just couldn't get enough candy in her mouth....
 See?
Overall, it was a great Easter weekend.  The blessing went well (see blessing post for some pictures of our little angel.)  Sacrament was awesome, and we took some time to watch some movies that the kids would understand about the resurrection. How grateful I am for my Savior and all he did for me. So glad I could celebrate this holiday with our family in town!

3 comments:

Dustin and Janeth said...

Cami what a fun pictures. Also, I just wanted to tell you that I've noticed that our daughters have a lot of similarities. They are super close in age and they both have lots of dark hair and a dimple. And they both were blessed on Easter Sunday! And last but not least a mom who sings great LOL!!! You know I can't sing AT ALL hahahahaha. You can though and you do it amazingly.
Love you lots and miss you.

Lindsay said...

How fun to have your family all there. I cannot get over how adorable Morgan is...seriously - that picture of her at the top of your blog (on the side) - GORGEOUS! ALL of those ones in her blessing dress and to die for - she is such an angel. That face! Ahhh!!! She is so pretty, I can't get over it. Gosh, you guys really know how to make 'em! Love you guys!

Lindsay said...

I meant "ARE to die for" - good Linds.