So cute! I love that at the beginning Morgan is wiggling so it looks like she is dancing too.
Your girls are so cute! That is such a good idea! My kids woke up way too early today. This would have been a good way to keep Mace entertained and use up all the energy he seemed to have at 5:00 in the morning!
I love how Maddie is watching you. Like she wants to make sure you are getting all her awesome moves. haha So cute!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute! I love that at the beginning Morgan is wiggling so it looks like she is dancing too.
Your girls are so cute! That is such a good idea! My kids woke up way too early today. This would have been a good way to keep Mace entertained and use up all the energy he seemed to have at 5:00 in the morning!
I love how Maddie is watching you. Like she wants to make sure you are getting all her awesome moves. haha So cute!!!
Post a Comment