Friday, May 11, 2012

My first garden

Yes, I am growing my very first garden!!!

It has been so thrilling for me to watch these grow from just a tiny little seed.

I started them off in a little greenhouse thing, and as they grew I moved them into a cup.  They have been in the window for a few weeks, and now I keep them out in the day, and only in at night.


Here is where it will all be planted starting next week!




My strawberries

Growing in a cup first...

Some herbs

Some vegetables


My tomato plants. The thing I'm most excited for!


I can already taste the fresh tomato sandwiches in my mouth.....

2 comments:

Amy S said...

I also love fresh tomatoes from the garden, nothing tastes better. I hope it all grows well for you. :)

robandsuzie said...

So excited for you! I love having a garden.