Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Love the outdoors

James and I absolutely love being outdoors, in the mountains.  Even though we moved to the desert, we feel so blessed that there are plenty of green mountains with streams within an hours drive.  Last Saturday we decided to take the afternoon and head up to have a picnic and see a waterfall in the La Plata Canyon.

Morgan loves being outside and it has been so convenient since I'm still nursing her to pack her around wherever I want.





When Kenzie poses this way, it's cute. When Carson poses this way, it's scary.













We found the waterfall!

I had the baby in a sling while James was off exploring with Carson and Madison, so Kenzie opted to take a picture of me and the baby. That's why it's so blurry.










Morgan wouldn't look at the camera because she was too enthralled looking at the waterfall.

James hiked to the top with the other two and I snapped a few pictures. Yes, Carson has no pants on. Apparently, he got a little wet in the water, and felt like it was much warmer and more convenient to just loose his britches.


See?!

Kenzie and I made it to the top of the waterfall!

I tried to take my own picture of the baby and I looking down from the top, but all I got was my big head. Sorry.





We made it out of the canyon just in time to not get rained on.

I seriously could take this sweet baby everywhere and never put her down!


1 comment:

robandsuzie said...

Looks like it was so much fun.
I can't wait to see you guys again... someday!