Saturday, October 6, 2012
8 Months Old... today.
Where has the time gone? I couldn't have asked for a sweeter little girl. Morgan is just a doll. She looks like one too, with all that dark hair still! She is much more mellow than the other three were, and seriously...I'm loving it! She rolls and scoots, but has yet figured out the crawling thing. She is always content and happy. She sleeps pretty well, but once in awhile will still wake up at night. She weighs about 15 pounds. She has 2 teeth. Eats baby food 3 times a day now, and I'm just starting to wean her off nursing. Started weaning her this week. My milk was starting to dry up a little, and she seemed not as content with it anymore, so we're going with formula from now on. I was really surprised, and pleased I lasted this long. I did love it and am so glad I pushed through to do it, even with my D-MER. (Dysphoric Milk Ejection Reflex), which I've posted about before. All Morgan needs to be happy is her soft receiving blanket, and her left thumb. But- if she is sucking her thumb it means she's ready for bed. She really only sucks on it when she's tired. It's so cute though! Anyway, we sure love her a lot and can't wait to see her grown and grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She really IS a doll - absolutely beautiful! I am working on my 9mo. post of Rosie. And like you, I can't believe that much time has gone by! So cute to see an update on little Morgan!
She is such a pretty baby. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she grow older. What a beauty she will be!!! Just like her mama :)
She IS beautiful, such a doll. It was so fun to see her for a minute! We miss you guys! That picture of McKenzie is HILARIOUS!!! Poor girl, I feel her pain.
Post a Comment