Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Best Dad Ever.

I have the best husband in the world. He spent 5 hours one night putting together 5 DIFFERENT princess puzzles for the girls, because they "accidentally" mixed all five puzzles together. Lucky him.  He is really such a good dad though. Always telling the kids nice things, complimenting them, playing with them, and I've never heard him raise his voice in anger to any one of them.  I wish I had his patience!  I snapped a few pictures of him the past few days with Kenzie and Madison, so I thought I'd post a few. 

McKenzie is certainly a DADDY'S GIRL.  And this morning, while the kids were at school, (since James had the morning off) he took Madison on a little date. Just for fun.  I sure love him!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! I love that first picture of him and Kenz!

Johnson's said...

Wow! James looks grown up. lol.....he doesn't look so young baby-face anymore. This is not intended to be rude. I haven't viewed your blog in months. It is fun to see all your kids and special moments! Love you guys and miss you.