Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Random Fall Catch-up

We have so many leaves from our big trees that we rake quite often and the kids love it.

 

Morgan loves watching the front load washers and dryers go.

She is feeling like such a big girl lately, now that she can get around...
 The tree has become the most entertaining toy to Morgan the past few weeks....  

One day Madison got mad at Carson and turned his completely spotless room into THIS, in a matter of seconds.  She was in there for a VERY long time, cleaning it up.  And...she's naked because she lost her dress (since she wears them every day) because she wasn't acting like a lady, and refused to put on regular clothes.  So...there she sat, cleaning in her underwear.)  It hasn't happened again.

 My mom and I started making and selling Trellis necklaces.  We sold almost $300.00 worth of them at a local craft fair last week.  The girls always love to sit and crochet with me now while I do it at night. 




I made the kids a little felt Christmas tree for them to play with and decorate.   I have all my Christmas stuff up, and absolutely love this time of year! But, I don't know if we can have anymore kids.  Where would ANOTHER stocking go??!
I got a new piano  (new to me....) for my birthday and LOVE it!  It's so fun to play and sing with the kids. I'm excited for them to really get serious about learning to play also, and I think I want to start teaching singing again soon. 

No comments: