Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Saying Goodbye to NM

I'll spare you my tears and just show you the pictures.

Amanda 


Kortni
 

Bria and Elise
 
 Debbie
 Carson with his friends,
 Kenzie and her friends
 Madison and Kirsten

 Kaylee and Kenzie
 Madison, Lily and Scarlett
 Me and Carley
 The Gurney's, Jim and Lynn. Best neighbors ever!
 Kenzie and Kallie

 The Southwell and Jepson kids.
 Me and Allison.
 Our family in front of our home one last time.

 WE are on our way...
 Idaho, HERE WE COME!
 Kids are excited.
 Mom's going a little crazy.
 Goodbye NM!!! We love you!

1 comment:

robandsuzie said...

It is super hard to leave the home that you have become so fond of. Hope you have fun in your new adventure, back in IDAHO!! I can't believe that we live so close to each other again. You should totally plan a trip to Boise to visit us. I'm sure we will be in Pocatello soon.