Frozen cake
Dancing with Olaf
The morning of her birthday.
Party decorations.....
The Table Decor....
Party favors....Blue swirly suckers and a Frozen activity packet
For dinner we had pizza, chips, carrots, and Blue Ice-cubes and Snow-flakes.
(Also known as Jello-Jigglers)
We played some simple games, like hit the balloons and dance to Frozen music, and when the music stops, everybody grabs a balloon. If I call out the Character that matches the sticker on the balloon you are holding, you win a prize.
They played a "Snowball" catch game.....(Partners, mini-marshmallows, and cups. You get the idea.)
Time for presents.
I think I was more excited for her than she was for this present. No...she was pretty excited too. I scored a great deal (like half off) on this American Girl Doll that she had been saving her money for. I also got my old furniture for MY old American Girl doll from my mom's house (that she had never seen or known of), and gave that to her as well.
Birthday cake and Ice-cream time...
All in all, she was spoiled and had a great time. Love this girl. Can't believe how fast she is growing up!
1 comment:
You did a great job - love the cake especially! We just had Vanna's birthday and she chose a Frozen cake from the store. Pretty sure I couldn't have pulled one off as cute as yours. It really IS hard to believe these girls are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment