Thursday, March 20, 2014

35 weeks

So, here I am now at 35 weeks. I feel pretty good...okay, I feel pretty crappy, but not as crappy as I did at the end of Morgan's pregnancy...so I'm trying to look at the positive.  I still am getting a lot accomplished everyday and not slowing down too much, so that is nice. Can't wait for this little baby to make her debut.  The end is long, and we are getting excited!  I feel like I am getting bigger this time than I did in my other pregnancies, but whatcha gonna do? I've got about one month to go!!!!! Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Josh and Shalae said...

You look darling!!! I can't wait to meet baby girl!!!

Shareen said...

I would never guess you were that far along. You look beautiful!! Hope this last month goes by fast for you!!!

Dustin and Janeth said...

Cami!!! I am so excited for you and your sweet family! I just had our 3rd baby who came 3 weeks early so at nights when she is up nursing, I've been able to catch up on your blog :) I can't believe how big the kids are. You and James look amazing and you look extra beautiful pregnant!
Love you and sure miss you my dear friend.
And just so you know I am the only one left of the clan here. Lynds is moving too.

Lindsay said...

Can't wait to meet her! You look great! How on earth did that all happen so fast? (okay, just for me, I know). I can't believe you almost have another one here!!! Good luck!