Thursday, June 28, 2007

Roll, Roll, Roll


Guess who rolled over today???? Yup! My blue-eyed, bikini wearing, miniature me! She's barely three months and she's at such a fun stage. Rolling, smiling, cooing...she's well on her way to.... ...um... okay, I'm not sure where I was going with that, but I'm excited anyway!
(Check out the bikini that Evonne gave her! I love it!)

5 comments:

Evie B. said...

Ahhhh! It looks SO cute on her! :)

Josh and Shalae said...

That picture at the top it the cutest picture I have ever seen. I love the way you did her hair. She looks so stylin'. I can't wait for you to come into town! See you soon.

Melissa E Photography said...

Way to go Kenz!!! Cam, I made that salad and it was delish! I halfed it and then made the other half that night and ate the rest. It's so refreshing and GOOD! Thanks for the recipe!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck she's getting big.
I can't believe how cute she is, but I should because you were pretty cute too, (and still are if I do say so myself).
The bike pictures of Carson were too cute too, He, as always is helping dad fix it, it looks like.
Can't wait to see the little monkey!

Kim and Chet said...

OH my gosh, Cami she is so GORGEOUS!!! What a beautiful baby! Can't wait to see you all on the 4th!!! love ya