Saturday, June 30, 2007

Nothin' but the great outdoors

Yesterday, James and I took the kids up Scout Mountain with some friends. We roasted hot dogs and goofed off for awhile. It was a fun. Carson got extremely dirty and we had to hose him off before going home. (He drove home in a diaper! Lucky kid!) Maybe one day we'll invest in a tent and give the whole sleeping out thing a try! Here are a few pic's.... enjoy!
Carson, enjoying a very juicy piece of watermelon


Carson, looking like he's about to eat his little girlfriend



Me and the little one

Why did I get stuck holding Mr. Clean??? (He's such a guber! Why can't he ever just smile normal???)




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this blog. This has got to be the coolest family ever!!!!!

Melissa E Photography said...

James, you are such a spaz. haha! I laughed so hard when I saw that last pic of Cars. Apparantly spaziness runs in the family!

Anonymous said...

Carson obviously likes watermelon huh?
Those were great pictures. I'll bet James is the one who does most of the writing huh?
You look great in those pictures, all of you

Unknown said...

I don't know what spaz means but I agree, James is a spaz!

Anonymous said...

what cute pics. carson totally looks like he is sizing up his dinner in that one picture. so cute.