(This picture is a little outdated! I promise he doesn't still have a binky! haha)When Carson was born I decided to write him a lullaby. He sings along with me now, and I love it. I made the decision when McKenzie was born that I wanted to write each of my kids their OWN lullaby. Carson's was so easy for me, but I'm still in the middle of Kenzie's and she's 3 months old! I'm sure this would be better with music, but oh well... here are the lyrics for Carson's Lullaby. (I'll update you when I'm done with McKenzie's.)
Dream of Heaven...
Close your eyes and dream of Heaven,
Where you lived so reecently
Close your eyes and dream of angels,
As I rock you fast to sleep
In my arms you look so peaceful,
Cuddle close, I'll keep you warm
Through the night I will protect you,
I will keep you safe from harm
Close your eyes and dream of Heaven,
Now the sun has slipped away
Close your eyes and go to sleep
Through the night, with you, I'll stay
2 comments:
Note to Self: You know a joke is bad if it requires a haha at the ending. It's like if you something you think is funny(but others don't) and you have to laugh out loud to signify that it was actually a joke.
ps. James posted that last comment, if you couldn't tell! I am the REAL cami jo!
Post a Comment