Sunday, August 19, 2007

Deadly utensils

Okay, I don't even know the kid, but this was emailed to me and I thought it was pretty funny. Some of you may have seen this, but look closely at the picture above. How do you suppose the two puncture marks were made in this little boy's poor nose???

Well....Scroll down..












A fork of course! What else?

Reminds me of one of my favorite movies:
(spoken in a british-like accent)
"Why is the cork on the fork?"
"To prevent him from hurting himself...and others"
...Any guesses???
Okay, if you guess it right you win a million dollars! Okay, maybe not. Goood luck anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nasal spray is the only thing that works for Rob, maybe I should just hand him a fork next time.
No. That looks like it hurts way to bad, poor kid do you think he learned a valuable lesson?
The movie is Dirty Rotten Scoundrals by the way-- No, I have never actually watched it but maybe I should--- oh- Do I win the prize?