Friday, August 17, 2007

Apartment decorating...UGH!

I'm sure decorating is much more fun when you have a house. In an apartment it is so annoying, since you can't paint or anything. Well, the other day I found some sticker-type borders for the kids' rooms, which was perfect. It added so much to their rooms, it was inexpensive, and it is removable! Kenzie's is kind of hard to see in this picture, but it's just pink and white flowers. Carson's is my favorite...





Anyway, thanks Aunt Shareen for the idea about the buckets. I went to Walmart that day, and found them in the hardware section. Who would've thought?
So, Carson is doing really well with the whole potty training thing still. He didn't even have an accident today when he was wearing his underwear. He does much better in the underwear, than in his diaper, or training pants. But, just a question, do you think that he's too little to potty train when his underwear sags, and I have to safety pin it just to keep it up?! Oh, my poor skinny boy. What are we going to do?




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your valance in kenzie's room turned out darling. fits right in with your border. i loved carson's room too. cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

That what I dod to!! I didn't ever find borders but Caleb has fun cars,trucks, and trains all over his room. I've never found borders. Hailey and Chloes really need domething for their roomI just haven't found anything girly for them.
All I can say about Caron's underpants is --Are you sure you got the right size?
ButI totally agree about it is easier to train when they wear real underpants not training underpants.
I'm glad that everything is going good for you in your new apartment.

Mary Clark said...

Carson looks awesome in his underwear. It does look like you bought the wrong size, but just face it Carson is built like his daddy. Which there is nothing wrong with being skinny. You are making your kids room look adorable. I wish I found out about those borders when we lived there. Good luck with the potty training. Im sure you will be glad when its over. By the way its next week we talk in church. Im going to try really hard not to let it scare me to death.

Melissa E Photography said...

I love the daisies in Kenzie's room. Their rooms looks so cute. Isn't it nice to get settled and finally make your apt. a home? I love the saggy undies. HAHA!

Hey, Vandi's down with the Heber plans. As long as we do water aerobics together wearing floral swim caps. But is it okay if we forget the whole naked in the dressing room part?

Love you girl!

Kim and Chet said...

Very cute rooms, Cami Jo! Isn't it amazing how cute can decorate a room on a budget? You just have to pat yourself on the back at those times :) Miss you guys wish I could see the rooms in person! XOXO

Anonymous said...

love you to take those off I love little boy c-ck