Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Putting the new tooth to work

So, McKenzie cut her first tooth yesterday. She was a little grumpy, but it finally broke through. I figured now that she's five months old, I should give her some baby cereal. She liked it, but there was more on her face then in her mouth.





Before we started...







Mmm, mmm good!







"Give me the spoon, and I'll do it myself!"





All gone! (Except for what's on her face- and a few other places!)



I took this picture the other day. I decided to take a trip down memory lane. Yep. This was my dress when I was a baby. She looks like me, huh? James told me she wasn't wearing the bonnet to church, because, "It's not pioneer day, Cam!" I admit it's a little 80's, but I still thought it was a cute little outfit.

Well, tomorrow James has school and work, so I won't see him until late. I guess I'd better get use to it. It's just me and the kiddo's. Carson's a lot of fun ...usually. He has been throwing really nasty tantrums lately though. We had an entire family night on OBEYING. Maybe something will sink in. Hopefully. I'm off to bed though. Peace out!







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the dress. A baby can get away with wearing the bonnet too when she is so darn cute. You might as well do it now because it's much harder to play dress up when they get older.

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHA!! It's not pioneer day...

Cute, cute pics Cam! If you're going crazy home alone all day, you need to call me. You'll be in good company.

Evie B. said...

So cute! And I love James' comment about Pioneer Day - totally a Beau thing. The more I read about him, the more they are a like in so many ways!

She's a doll!

Anonymous said...

5 months for a first tooth, is that about the same age as carson? of cousre he got all his teeth not very far apart.
She is a cutie-- is that what you looked like? os she cuter?
how is carson doing with his potty training? hailey is having some setbacks- she saw Caleb fall in, ofcourse he was messing around so I wasn't surprized when I heard him and her yelling for help.
Oh what fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she's cute. That little face full of mush is adorable. Loved the bonnet, but I fear James is right (don't tell him I said that) She looks a little pioneerish. She looks just like you did except** she's a tad chubbier in the face, has blue eyes and you had darker hair, but other than that...
Give her a kiss from grandma!

Unknown said...

I agree with James on the bonnet. My dad doesnt know what he is talking about. He dressed me up in a dress once at my older sister's bday party when I was 6.

Anonymous said...

I think the bonnet is cute. I agree with my dad it is harder when they get older.

Mary Clark said...

I cant believe she has her first tooth! You are probably glad that you weren't nursing. That would be painful. Mckenzie looks adorable in your little dress. She does look alot like you. Tell James the bonnet looks cute. I miss seeing you guys everyday.