Friday, September 21, 2007

Cami and Amy, 20 years ago

McKenzie and Ayden, going on a walk


Okay, for all of you who don't know Amy, she is my best friend since we were 5. She lived across the street from me growing up, and she's the best! This is her adorable little niece, Ayden. Amy's sister Jill moved up here to Pocatello, so her husband could go to the PA school here. Anyway, we've gotten the kids together a few times to play and I promised Amy I would take a picture of the two girls together and post it for her, the next time we got together. So, I think it looks like me and Amy, about 20 years earlier! (Sorry Amy. They aren't exactly the best pictures, but...better than nothing!)



(these are for you too, Geri!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When am I going to see you guys again. You will have to tell me when you are coming down so then I can go home for a little while to.

Evie B. said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Cami, you are the absolute best. Thank you so much. I love you and miss you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck how cute are they. If Aiden were a little blonder it could be you and Amy 20 years ago, although you didn't know Amy then.
I'll bet you are having so much fun with Jill there. Tell Amy to get busy with "Filmore" and she can add to the fun!
Love,
Mom

Tyler said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but my gosh your kids are cute! That picture at the top of your blog is adorable.

Melissa E Photography said...

Cam, Parker has been asking to watch that movie of Park all morning. It's his new favorite thing to watch. Cars is such a smart boy! So when are you guys coming down? I need my cami fix.