Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Excited for a change


I'm really getting excited for the cold. Not that I like being cold, but it's fun to change seasons. I guess I'm not really ready to jump right into winter yet, but I'm excited for fall clothes. Sweaters, jackets, jeans, boots, etc! I'm excited for Carson to wear some fall clothes too. His summer stuff is about hammered. I went to K-mart today which is really unusual for me. I never go there, but man, I'm glad I did! I got Carson, a pair of pants, and 4 shirts for under $10! They were really cute too! Carson will get quite a bit of clothes from us for his birthday since I've been scoping out the clearance racks for a few weeks now. I'm surprised that they actually have some long-sleeved shirts on the "end of the summer season" racks. Not that I'm complaining. I actually found a way cute purse today too, that was normally priced at $29.99, for only $2.99! As soon as I don't need to drag a huge diaper bag around, it'll be fun to use! J/k.
So, I always get u with Mckenzie during the night when she needs to eat, since James has school every day. The past few months she's been waking up 1- 2 times a night. (She use to sleep through the night, but maybe she's going through a growh spurt or something.) Well, I've had some stuff on my mind the last few days, and haven't been sleeping well, so I finally asked James if he would get her last night. Guess how many times she woke up? NONE! Lucky guy! That happened with Carson all the time! Whenever it was my turn to wake up with Carson, he ALWAYS got up. Whenever James offered, he slept right through! Why is that? Wish me luck tonight. It's my turn again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has already started to be Fall here and today was even a bit chilly we had to get some long sleeves on before we went outside today. Caleb love to go and pick up the leaves there are so many and so pretty too. And the wind keeps blowing we are told that that is nothing and we thought it was...
Good luck with Kenzie I hope that she starts to do better for you. I always hated that too. I went though that with Hailey for while she was getting teeth once, not much fun at all, the dad's are alway lucky that way.

Evie B. said...

I'm ready, too! Plus for me - fall/winter maternity clothes are a lot cute than summer (in my opinion, at least). Problem is, I need to stock Tatum up on some winter clothes - they grow so fast!

Mary Clark said...

I love fall it is my second favorite season. Im a sweater girl too so Im glad the weather is getting colder. I had to turn on the heat this morning. It was cold. BRRR. I miss going shopping with you and getting neat stuff. Braden is excited to have colder weather come so he has a reason to wear his pants and long sleeve shirts, and not sweat to death.

Anonymous said...

A little benadryl does the trick every time