This is my brother, Taylor, and Kenzie. Taylor's been in Kansas City all summer, and hasn't seen Kenz since her baby blessing. He couldn't go to Mesquite, so he tried to spend sometime with the kids before we left.

My Mom and Kenzie in the sun.

Carson liked to spend more time out of the water, throwing things into it, then in the water itself.
This is Kyle and Carson saying, "Peace out, Hom-ee!" Carson says it so cute! He absolutely adores his Uncle Kyle.
So, Carson has been talking a lot lately. He imitates everything that we say and do. For instance: this morning, I was sitting on the floor putting on my make-up and he tried to crawl over the top of my lap to get to the other side. I guess my ring must have scratched his finger and this was how our conversation went...
Cars: Mom, you hurt finger! (meanwhile,shoving his finger in my face)
Me: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
Cars: Dat's naw nice, mom. (that's not nice, mom)
Me: I'm really sorry, hon. I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you going to be okay?
Cars: Yeah- I'm okay. jus- don't do again, k?
Me: I'll try to be more careful.
Cars: It's okay. I Lub you, mom.
It probably doesn't even sound all that funny- but it was all I could do to not laugh out loud in his serious little face! He makes me laugh all the time. I can't believe how old he's getting.
PS: I'm watching a DVD of season 2 of "The Office" right now, and I'm laughing hysterically at Dwight- steering the cruise ship with a pretend steering wheel. Man, I love this show!


5 comments:
That conversation is so cute! I can't wait until Parker can start putting more sentences together. Isn't it so fun to watch them finally grasp things? I'm glad Mesquite was fun!
It is great that you and the kids had so much fun on your little adventure, I hope that James doesn't feel too left out.
Is he enjoying school and work this sem?
I have conversations like that everyday, or just hear them going on in one of the bedrooms, little kids say the darndest things... Did I every tell you what Caleb said when he bit his cheek?
"Ow, I just tried to eat myself!!"
Isn't that cute. And then there is Hailey she keeps going around pointing at everyones eye,ears, and noses. Well, sorry to say it but she is very worried about our picture of Jesus, he has no ears ( they of course are under his hair in the pic), and she is very concerned.
Rob is laughing about the office now, he loves that show too. We just haven't found when they play it and which channel it is on yet. Poor Rob like he has anytime to watch it anyways, very busy sem for him.
Later.
It seems like when you've been gone for a few days, its nice to come home again. I bet james sure missed you guys. It looks like you had a fun time in Mesquite swimming and hanging out with family. Carson is growing up so fast and his conversation with you is so cute. What a big boy he is turning out to be.
Ok, I told you any pictures of me in the pool were OFF LIMITS!
We were so glad you could come, tell James thanks for sharing, again!
Those were cute pictures, hey maybe Tay can get some hits from your blog! haha
We miss hearing those cute things from Carson, my favorite is "Yo Wewcome!
Mom
booze cruise? that's totally my favorite episode! carson sounds darling!
Post a Comment