Tomorrow I am going to Mesquite with my family for a family reunion. This is my favorite every year. A few of my Dad's siblings are living in Las Vegas, so every year we meet in Mesquite, Nevada for our reunion. We swim, eat, have a big get together party, etc. James wasn't able to come since he has school, so I am taking the kid's by myself. I hope my family doesn't think we are having marital problems, since they never see him! My parents rented a van so we can all drive together. I hope the kid's do okay on the drive. The older Carson gets, the harder he is in the car. He always says, "I get down now, peez!" and then get's very frustrated when I don't let him out of his carseat. I hope both the kids just sleep a lot! That way Kyle, (my brother), and I can just relax and watch the whole season one of "The Office" and maybe even "Napolean Dynamite"! AHHH, the only time worth watching this movie...when you're driving and there is nothing better to do! (Just kidding, I actually really love it and haven't seen it in over a year, so it should fun!)
I'll let you know how the trip goes, and I'll post pictures when I get back.
3 comments:
Have fun and drive carefully! Maybe we'll get to see you guys while you're in town?
hey Cami, It's no wonder we always got along withyou so well, you love all the samethings as us, My husband is dying to watch those shows again and again. We haven;t ND for a long time but he has a quote book so we have all these things that we say to one another from the movie.
A for the the Office I can take and leave some parts, but robs just laughs at the entire thing-- sometimes I has to ask him why it's funny, maybe that's just me being dumb I don't know.
Anyways have fun and I hope your kids do well on the ride too, let me tell you it's no fun when all three are screaming and there is no where for you to stop--- I think it makes yourself want to scream too.
No really do have fun, it's too bad about the problems you and james are having-- how long are going to be aways, will he love you more when you get back? J/K
Later
Hey I wish I could have seen you and the kids when you were in Riverton. I guess I'll have to wait to see you. Thanks for helping me with my paper. That is what I wrote it about.
Post a Comment