Sunday, October 21, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

You may have noticed my blog is back to BORING....but hopefully not for long. The sight that I got my template at is having a few issues, but as soon as it's fixed, I'll fix it. But for now....boring!

Last night we carved pumpkins with our neighbors. I was quite impressed with ours. Carson had tons of fun digging out the "gunk" too.



Carson went to nursery in his underwear today and DIDN'T have an accident! HOORAY! I was so excited.
I have a busy week ahead of me. I've been going walking every Monday and Friday with one friend, and going to the Gym every Tuesday and Thursday with another. It's been so nice to have people to excercise with. It really keeps me motivated! It's also been nice to get up and go early, so I get it out of the way and don't have to think about it again all day. It also helps me have enough energy throughout the day to do the things that I need to. For example, this week: I have to teach singing on Monday, and make chili for our Mutual Activity on Tuesday. (I have to make 1 pot for Young Women's, and James got assigned to make a pot for Young Men's...so it looks like I'll be making 2 pots of chili! The thing is, they have to be different recipes, because it's a contest, so it'll take a little more work than just doubling my recipe. Oh well, I'll let you know how they turn out.) Wednesday I have to babysit all morning for a friend, then I have an apointment that afternoon for the kids. Thursday I have a big Stake Leadership Training meeting that I have to make a display for, and Friday I have to get the kids' Halloween costumes together for our Ward party that night. Saturday I need to go Visiting Teaching and Sunday I have a meeting to finalize Young Women in Excellence, and then... Monday starts again! AHHH! I'm sure my weekly schedule isn't really all that exciting for any of you, but I really was just trying to get it all straightened out in MY own head!
Hope you all I had a great Sunday. I did! I love weekends when James doesn't have to work!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Busy week Cami!!!
I'm so glad that I have absolutly nothing to do but sit around and be bored all day with my kids.
Oh to have friends again......
I miss you.

Mary Clark said...

I agree with suzanne I would rather be bored than to have your schedule during the week. the only thing I have to worry about is scouts on tuesday and take Bailee to school everyday. I miss our morning walks in the mall. It is so much better when friends help us to get moving and exercise. By the way, nice job on your scary spider pumpkin. I think we will carve ours today for FHE

Anonymous said...

Cool pumpkin, it looks like a professional did it.
Busy week, wow, don't overdue. Take a nap when you can,.
Love mom

Evie B. said...

I don't envy that schedule! :) Hang in there - Tuesday's almost here already. :)

p.s. Cute pumpkin!

Audrey said...

What a great job on the pumpkin! Looks awesome.. Wow, your a busy busy lady!!

Tyler said...

Cute pumpkin! I hope your activity went well- and everything else you have going this week. Wow. Well I think my popover is done... I LOVE those! :)