Apparently the blogging system is having issues, and I had to change my template a little because my other one went screwy on me, and now it won't let me put my pictures back on....but...when it does, I'll fix it the way I want it to look!
Anyway, all has been going really well with the "potty-training" thing. Carson has been doing AWESOME, especially the past few weeks. I can probably count on my hands the times he has had an accident in the past few weeks. So, I think I'm going to attempt to keep him in his underwear tomorrow for Nursery. Normally I put him in a pull-up for nursery, but I think he may finally be ready to stay in his underwear. During the week, he is always in underwear, but I haven't dared keep him in it during church yet. But now, when I'm in
Young Women's, it won't be terribly difficult to leave and take him to the bathroom if he needs me. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow! Wish us luck. Well, wish the nursery leaders luck!
Lately Carson has been having issues with kissing. He has been wiping off every kiss we give him, and yesterday after I kissed him, he giggled, and as he wiped off my kiss said, "No doggy kisses mom! Yucky!" I guess I was a little slobbery for him. SORRY!
Well, after dinner, we are all going over to a neighbors house to carve our pumpkins. These neighbors just moved in, and they have two little girls around Carson's age. I'm excited to make a new friend, and I think it should be fun.
5 comments:
Good luck with nursery! I wish Hannah was doing so well.
Who ever thought your own child would shun your kisses so young? Hannah does that sometimes. After all we went through for them... :)
Am I the only one having issues with your blog? All of your images (for your background) say "Bandwidth Exceeded". Just thought I'd let you know in case you hadn't seen it already. My friend had the same thing happen and had to switch templates (and that fixed the problem).
Hope that helps!
I am able to pull it up ok, so hopefully continues to work. I love reading about all the things we are missing out on, haha.
Try licking Carson's face for a while and then when you kiss him it won't seem so wet, just an idea.
Love ya
Mom
Evonne, I had that problem last night with my blog, so I switched the template. Then, today the problem was back. I think it had something to do with where I got my template. I guess I'll just do a basic one for now!
Hunter wipes my kisses off all of the time too. Not sure if I give sloppy ones since he doesn't give me a reason. I don't doubt that I do though, because most of the time I could just eat him up!
Post a Comment