Could anything look, or taste more delicious? I think not.
Mix together:
1/4 c flour 1/4 cup milk 1 egg
Spray a round cake pan, or a pie tin, and put in the oven on 400. Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Spread with whatever you want! (I like butter and powdered sugar. James likes peanut butter and syrup. I've also tried pie filling, which was pretty good!)
Popovers have been one of my favorite foods since I was little, and even though James likes them, I don't think he would appreciate eating them for dinner once a week, let alone for dinner so... I eat it when he's gone. Um...every Wednesdsay night!
Today, I lucked out the other day and won a candle from a Radio Station here in town. It's a really nice candle too. It's called "simply sexy" and it turns into massage oil. Ooh-la-la! I was listening to the radio one morning, and they asked for a listener to call in and play a game. I decided to give it a try, and I actually got through. They asked me three trivia questions. I had to get 2 out of the 3 right to win. Here were my questions:
1-Spell "Quotation"
2-What is the capital of Texas?
3-Who was the President of the United States in the years 1961-1963?
I got the first one right, missed the second (I said Houston, but it's Austin) and got the 3rd right (JFK). I was pretty excited to win something, and I was glad that I didn't look like a complete idiot on the air!

7 comments:
Cami-You are way too cute! Popovers every wednesday sounds delish to me...thanks for the recipe. Looks like popovers is the newest addition to my sadly limited selections family menu. That is seriously cool that you actually got through on the radio let alone that you won! Plus props for knowing who was president during that time period. Would I sound completely idiotic if I totally biffed that one? take care cami....I love all of your posts: )
Popovers look great for breakfasts! I'll have to try those sometime. (Today, maybe...)
You are too funny. But I would have to agree with you that popovers are really good. Thanks for introducing them to me awhile back. We have them sometimes for dinner too. I dont blame you for not cooking when James is not home. Its a pain. Good job on the radio, its always exciting to win prizes. Now dont get too romantic while that candle is burning. Just Kidding
That doesn't surprise me a bit. You wanted those every morning of a sleepover. I remember you always asking your mom to make popovers. You're too funny. Love Ya!!!
As I sit here on a Saturday morning, those popovers look mighty good. The boys never liked them as well as we did, but I confess that's what I fix for dinner a lot when Kyle and I are here alone. (He's not a big fan of anything breakfasty)
Congrats on the candle. Put it to good use, *but no more babies until you move home!!!*
Love mom
Aaaah, I remember the days of the "popovers"! How fun those sleepovers were...I actually miss them quite often. So does Uncle Chet for that matter...hehe. In fact, last night we let Kylee stay up late with us for a bit and he out of the blue said, "I think you need to take up where Cami left off....my ankles are being neglected!" ha ha. You are very missed at our house!!!
Cami-
Hey this is Jana Truscott.. I was just looking at our blog and saw the comment from you. I laughed. It's funny how you can know someone, but not really "know" them.. so I hope you don't mind I decided to just check out your blog and I just love it. All your comments and the pictures of your adorable kids. Zac is never home before 8 on Mon and weds, so I totally tried out the popovers and they are so good - might be a new fav. Anyway I hope you don't mind me commenting. Chao
Post a Comment