Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Halloween!

So, obviously Carson has had to many birthday" parties lately. Anyway, he loves that mask and wants to scare us constantly! We haven't for sure decided what the kids are going to be yet, but we've got our ideas.

Our YW "FAITH FACTOR" activity went well, and I took pictures so I can make a display about our activity for a stake thingy-ma-jig. I'll post the pictures later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and we'll take the "Happy Birthday " message as well and save it for the kids for thier birthdays next week.
Don't you love having a two year old running around the house, now you can actually blame that bad behavior on something-- Well he's not really that bad is he?

Tyler said...

SO CUTE!! He is adorable. I'm glad things are going well so far in YW's. We had a crazy activity last night that involved all the youth running around the neighborhood in the dark knocking on people's doors. Wasn't my idea. :)

Mary Clark said...

What a scary little boy!! Halloween is such a fun time with children, it gives us an excuse to be children ourselves. Whatever your kids will be Im sure they will be cute. Have fun.

Kim and Chet said...

What a cute little bugger! But hey, his birthday and Halloween are all in the same month so it's all good! ;)

Evie B. said...

That's so cute! This age is so funny - Tatum gets excited for ANY birthday, but I think she secretly thinks they're all going to be for her.