So, this is the frame I finally got to put up in my bathroom. It's kind of hard to see the pictures here, but it actually turned out pretty cute. The frame matches perfectly in my bathroom, and it was only like 4 bucks. Can't beat that!I wanted to take some fall pictures sometime of the kids, but I could never get BOTH of them to look at me and smile at the same time.
Here's my favortite picture I took when James' family came up for Carson's birthday. This is Carson's Aunt Alicia. She has Cerebral Palsy, and Carson always has to "Crawl" around on the floor (like she does) whenever she plays with him. I'm pretty sure he thinks she's crawling like that, just for his entertainment! It's pretty cute to watch them both crawl down the hallway though! He sure loves to play with his Aunt's, and misses them when they are so far away.
So, as for yesterday....I made it! Actually it went quite well. I had a meeting in the morning, and one of my Young Women babysat for me, which was nice. Then, during my lesson, one of our friends came over to sit with the kids, so I didn't have to take either of them (since Carson was still sick and James couldn't get off work early). Thank Goodness for FRIENDS! My lesson went really well, I thought, and I was actually more nervous to play the opening song on the piano! (None of my Young Women or Leaders play,....including me....but I hate singing accapella in church, so I'm determined to practice and learn at least a few hymns. "Sweet Hour of Prayer is one of the easiest ones I could find. I still botched it, in a couple of places, but at least I tried, right?)After church I helped with a friend's baby blessing Luncheon, and then I was home for about 1 hour before I had to be back to church for another YW meeting. This time to plan Young Women in Excellence with the Laurels. Which, by-the-way, is going to be so much fun. I came home about 9:15pm and crashed! My sweet husband had done all the dishes, picked up the toys, fed the kids, and put them to bed! How blessed I am to be able to count on him, when I have a busy day!
6 comments:
Thats great you made it out alive! You can always count on your true friends to help out in times of need. Mckenzie is geting so big, I cant believe that she is six months already and her hair is adorable, If only Malia would grow hair instead of losing it. November 2 there is a big craft show here we should try to make plans on getting together that weekend. Maybe James would have saturday off, then you could come Friday night and stay. Let me know
That picture of Mckenzie is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Her hair is so dang cute. She looks so old. And of course Carson is adorable as always.
You are so lucky to have good friends there, they will be lifelong friends. Those pics are too cute. Start making another folder from grandma in your computer to send me more pics.
I finally got flashplayer working and saw Carson sing his ABC's, how cute is he. You're doing a great job with them as with everything you do. Tell James he is too.
Love ya
Mom
Could you send me the picture of me holding McKenzie? You can send it to my email kirsten_277@hotmail.com. Thanks for letting us come and visit. Carson is so cute I love him to death.
what a cute picture frame. And the pics of the kids, especially Mckenzie, turned out darling! Miss you guys so much.
You have the cutest kids ever. I love McKenzie's hair like that. What a sweet little picture.
Love ya,
Amy
Post a Comment