Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TRICK-OR-TREAT


Here are a few of the pictures we...I mean "I" took tonight before we went trick-or-treating. James had to work tonight, so I dressed up the kids and took them to the Mall to go trick or treating by myself. We really had fun though. (They were BOTH pumpkins tonight.)

















Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They looked darling! I loved the pics in the leaves and by the straw. They totally looked like they were in a pumpkin patch. I'm sure they had a great time. Good job Mom!

Audrey said...

what a cute pair of pumpkins. :)

Tyler said...

Oh they're so cute! I love Halloween!

Anonymous said...

This is from Dad, not mom. Surprise, surprise I know how to get on your blog site.
In that picture of you behind the stroller you look extremely beautiful.
Love you,
Dad

Kim and Chet said...

They look darling! Hope you had so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Halloween is so much fun, sometimes. It's too bad that you had to go by yourself. I just hate doing things alone, but you know that already. It looks like you had a ton of fun! We did too!

Mary Clark said...

very cute pumpkins!! I hope you had a great time trick or treating in the mall. Too bad James had to miss out on all the fun. I know how it feels to go alone. I did it for three years.

Melissa E Photography said...

I love the picture of kenz surrounded by leaves. She looks like such a chunk! Cute kids, cute costumes, and cute MOM!!