
I know that you are all probably "pictured out" by my latest posts, but I took the kids to my friends house and took some pictures of them yesterday in their most "Autumn looking" outfits. Jill helped me take them, and I think we both looked like the biggest idiots trying to get them to smile! I'm sure all the passing cars, and neighbors were having a great time watching us be elephants and pigs! They aren't the best quality pictures, but we got the kids to smile on a few which was what I was worried about! . I wish they had a longer attention span so we could've taken some of the two of them together, but they weren't really cooperating This is a few of my favorites. (I also like the two on the side of my blog.)

(I know this picture isn't the best of Kenzie, but I love that you can see her outfit...


(I know this picture isn't the best of Kenzie, but I love that you can see her outfit...
well...really just her boots! I love them.)

So, I have my Young Women in Excellence on Tuesday, and I think it should probably come together okay. I'm nervous and a little stressed with some last minute things, but I really think it is going to be a ton of fun.


So, I have my Young Women in Excellence on Tuesday, and I think it should probably come together okay. I'm nervous and a little stressed with some last minute things, but I really think it is going to be a ton of fun.
I've felt a little overwhelmed lately since so many of the Young Women have some pretty big issues and I feel like I need to help them before they really mess up their life. I just feel like I need to gain a relationship with them first, so that they will respect the things I tell them. I just want to make sure that I can draw the line between "friend" and "leader", which is harder than it sounds when I'm only 22.
Well, Kenzie and I are off to watch James and Carson play football. It's nice to spend some family time, since I've felt so busy the past few weeks!
5 comments:
Way too Cute!! So creative! I wish I was there to have some fun with my camera and kids too! I miss all the leaves out in the front yard!
What are you plans for Thanksgiving?? we will be in Poc for a couple of days YEAH!!!
What darling pictures! Love the one you used of Kenzie on her "about me" section. Turned out way too cute and hey, you got to be in a picture, too!!!
P.S. Tag your it! (read my blog)
Those pics are adorable. I'm sure you have the girls' respect already. Remember that you have to be a friend to them so they can confide in you as a leader. I'm sure you are awesome. Good Luck with Y.W. in Excellence!
Love the pictures!
The age thing is tough. Some of our laurels talk to me like I am one of them, and even make comments like "I forget you're not a teenager!" (ouch?) Which can be fun of course, but also hard when you need to talk to them from an adult perspective. My YW in Excellence is Tuesday too! Good luck!!
I love the pictures.
I think taking pictures by autumn leaves always make cute pictures. Hope you have a great yw in exellence.
Post a Comment