http://www.hair-styles-cuts-and-dos.com/) It costs a few dollars, but comes with a money back gaurantee if you change your mind in 30 days, which is what I did.
(Sorry, the pictures look so bad. I had to take the picture off of the computer to put it on the blog.)
So, I have a Young Women Presidency meeting in 1/2 hour. Young Women's has been going really good, and I'm learning so much about being a leader. I've really enjoyed it so far, even though it's been hard with the kids, since James and I both have mutual on Tuesdays. I had to write a Sacrament Program for all the youth to do on December 9th. The Bishop wanted all of the youth, (YW, and YM) to participate in it. The purpose of the meeting is to introduce the new 2008 Theme. I have it all written up, and if all the kids do their part, it should be really nice.
So, Carson, not to brag, is a pretty intelligent boy, right? Well, I'm worried he's color blind or something, because he absolutely CANNOT tell the difference between blue and green! He knows all the other colors but for some reason he just can't get those two straight. He constantly mixes them up. Sometimes he gets it right, and other times he switches them. Are those just hard colors for kids, or do you think he really is color blind? Anyway, I'll keep working with him, and hopefully he'll catch on soon.
Kenzie has been crawling and pulling herself to stand up on things. When she's happy she says "dadadadada". When she's whiney or crying she says "mamamamamamama". Why is this? I just want to be the happy name for once. Carson did the same thing!
I really didn't have much to blog about today. I'm surprised I wrote this much. Anyway, life is just going the same as usual.
Hope everyone has great week!
6 comments:
HAHA! James looks like a 70s hippie. Tell him I'll give him $10 if he grows his hair out like that.
I'm glad YWs is going well!
Jackson does the SAME thing! Ma ma is the whiny one. I guess it's good to be the one he really needs...
oh how funny!!! do think his hair would really look like that if he were to grow it out? If rob did that I'm afraid his hair would just be like an afro cause it goes crazy when it just gets a little bit long and it's not that long.
Anyways I like the first style I really liked my hair when it was short like that, no kids grabbing it and pulling really hard. But I'm letting mine grow out too-- mostly cause I can't afford to have it cut.
My kids always want "MAMA" too when they need something but i think that is because when it come right down to it we are the ones who "help" the most!!! haha
later!
James you look terrible. I will forever make fun of you if you ever have long hair. I think you should try
Cami!
Oh my heck I haven't heard from you in YEARS! Yes, my name has changed to Wyner (which fits me well, I know). That's awesome that you found my blog! Your kids are SO adorable. I need to figure out how you and Michelle get your blogs so cute. I can only get the stupid templates that they offer to be my background and stuff. Any suggestions?
-Wendy Wyner (Ward to you:)
I think James should grow it long and then you can braid it for him. My brother always wanted to grow his goatee long and separate into two parts and make pony tails. Thank goodness he hasn't done it yet. Hope you guys are doing well. Keep up the good work in YW's. Im sure it is keeping you real busy.
Post a Comment