Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Carson telling on me

So, my internet isn't working again, so I'm currently using the Library's internet, and trying to keep both kids entertained too. So, this will be quick, but I wanted to hurry and tell you all a couple of funny things Carson has said and done this week. First, on Sunday I wake up to find my kid with a blue face. He apparently found James' blue highlighter, and "colored his face". He didn't like getting it scrubbed off. I guess it could've been worse though. At least it wasn't on the walls.

The next incident was at tithing settlement. The Bishop asked Carson if he has been a good boy. Carson said, yes.
(The rest of their conversation was as follows:)

Bishop: Are you ever a naughty boy?
Carson: Yes
Bishop: What does your mommy and daddy do when you are a naughty boy?
Carson: THEY HIT MY HEAD LIKE THIS! (Then he demonstrated by hitting himself on top of his head!)
The Bishop just laughed.

The last incident was last night. Jill was watching the kids while James and I went to Mutual. When I came to pick him up, Jill told me how Carson told both her and Eric that "My mommy lets stinkers!" She laughed and laughed.
Of course Carson has heard me cut loose before. I mean, come on, he doesn't even let me go to the bathroom alone! What's a girl to do? Needless to say, I was still quite embarassed!

So, Friday is my birthday and James is taking me out to dinner. I'm excited, even though I already know what I'm getting. (We picked out some drapes together. I love them!)

10 comments:

Mary Clark said...

Happy Birthday Cami!! I hope you have a great birthday. Its funny what little kids will say when other people are around. Carson is such a cutie and we miss his little face. You will have to take a picture of your new drapes so we can all see how good they look in your house

Kim and Chet said...

That is too funny! Don't you love kids and their "innocence" sometimes! I can't wait to see you all. Be sure and take pics of your drapes so we can all see them. Can't wait for you to come and see my new front room. Even though it's all rearranged right now so we can fit our Christmas tree in there but you'll get the idea. Love ya!

Audrey said...

I was laughing so hard at that blog... Your Carson sure is honest.. and its so funny! Everyone gives me warnings of what Caitlynn may say to others as well. haha. I'm sure I'll be in the same boat. Cute kids though! thanks for making me laugh.

Anonymous said...

If you asked Caleb what Mommy does when he gets in troubkle he'll tell you that I have a big wooden spoon!
Yes sometimes I do hve to resort to a wooden spoon or at least put it out on the table so I can make him listen to me. I really have only spanked him once with it-- very bad day....
Anyways Happy Birthday!!! Hope that you have a great day!

Audrey said...

PS... HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. ( FORGOT TO INCLUDE THAT)

Mary said...

That had me laughing out loud. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU HAD A VERY GOOD DAY!

Anonymous said...

Sorry last comment was from Kirsten.

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Happy birthday! I hope it was great! Your kids seem like so much fun! Hope you had a wonderful day!

P.S. Where do you get your adorable backgrounds?

Mary said...

Hey, if you send me an e-mail, I'll invite you to my blog. I've made it private. maryhicken@gmail.com