Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Which "DO" should I DO?


I was experimenting with a hair web page today while the kids napped. Yes, I probably wasted valuable sleeping time, but I had fun. Can you tell?
I
'm not absolutely looking to change my hair, but I've been really sick of it lately. It's really fine and thin, so it always looks stringy.

Sometimes I think I would love to cut it short, (to give me a little body) but James really just likes long hair. Anyway, which one do you guys like? (The really short styles are just a joke. I'm not really THAT brave!)








































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad says if James likes long hair you should leave it alone.
I loved the first one and laughed at the last one.
You look cute in all of them, but the last one was scary.
Love ya, mom

Melissa E Photography said...

I like the first one. Chop it off, come to SL, use my magical straightener and hair product and we'll convert James to short hair.

Mary said...

I liked the first one too. I've done that hair thing with my picture. Quite fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I think you're weird. I will love you no matter what you looke like. James should have said the same thing. Ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I'm with the rest of them. I liked the first one. If you do decide to do it, make sure you are good and ready or you will have major regrets. Of course it will always grow, but that takes some time. You will look cute in whatever you do.

Unknown said...

Ok cami those are the cutest kids ever. I am so glad you found me, We are doing really well. We live on the U of U campus in student houseing and love it. Schools rough, but good. Jana is working up at the U of U hospital as a medical secretary. I'm working on campus in a copy shop and going to school. Life is good. You have an awsome blog. How is everything? Its so good to hear from you. You should get a facebook page, its fun to keep in touch with people. Thanks for writing me.

Evie B. said...

I love the first one (and the bob towards the end)! Beau is a long hair fan, too - but he is pretty quick to come around if the cut looks cute enough. Just remind him that there is short, and then there is SHORT. *haha* Really cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey where did you go to to do that with the different hair styles?

Jon said...

Hi Cami,it's me Lisa. I think you should do the second one. That one looks really cute on you.

Kim and Chet said...

I like #1 and #3 the most! You will look way cute with it short but I have a husband that likes long hair too so I understand...haha! I'm kind of partial to it too right now, although I was really considering an A-line not too long ago. I was THAT sick of it!