Thursday, May 1, 2008

NO MORE SNOW!!!

So, I woke up this morning to this! SNOW!!!! Hello people! This is May!!! I couldn't believe it. I was a little annoyed, but I suppose I'll get over it! So, the following pictures are of our latest purchases. Bunk beds for the kids. And an elipticle for myself! Some girl in James class sold us the bunk beds, mattresses, sheets, and comforters for $200. At first I was annoyed because I'm tired of hand-me- downs, but for that price, I couldn't complain to loudly. And, my neighbor sold me her elipticle for $100. It's not a very nice one, but it works just fine until we graduate and have money for a decent one. It wobbles and squeeks a little, but who doesn't?


So, it has been over a month since I've even seen the internet. I had over 350 emails to go through and my blogging has gone to pot! Jill was nice enough to let me come and catch up a little today.
We've been doing good. I got a new singing student a few weeks ago, and Young Womens has been keeping me busy too. The kids are growing so fast. Kenz is a very sweet girl, but has been learning how to throw some pretty mean tantrums. Throws herself to the ground and screams. Carson didn't start that nearly this young! I just ignore her or send her to time-out (in the crib). Hopefully she'll grow out of this stage.
Carson is always doing entertaining things. Yesterday he sang a song called, "It's gonna be a good day" over 100 times! I'm not even exagerating! It's a pretty easy song that he learned at music time at the local library. Apparently he really liked it. The other day he told me he had to go potty and got out of his bed. I had just barely took him potty, so I knew he was lying. I asked him if he was lying and he told me no. So, instead of sending him by himself, I went with him to see if he was lying or not. He tried and tried and tried, and couldn't even get a drip! I just stared at him, waiting for him to say something, and instead of apologizing (which was what I was expecting) he grabbed himself, looked down at it, started shaking it and said, "Come on little bottom! Come on!" I immediately started laughing and he knew right away he was off the hook.
Other than that, I'm just excited for the summer. Hopefully it warms up. And SOON!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about the snow you had this morning, I can't beleive the weather that we have had this year altogether. It is so goo to hear from you and read what has been going on your life. Sorry that you can't get to the internet as ofetn as you would like, that stinks!

Hope you have a great day!! When ever you get this!!

julie said...

That is so funny about Carson! haha! Ethan LOVES to sing too. He sings so many songs..one of them is "Too late to apologize" on the radio. So funny. And I so don't miss the snow! Bleh!

Tori Price said...

Ok as much as I've missed the ward, after seeing those pictures I definately do not miss pocatello! it barely snowed here today but maybe for 2 mins and you couldn't even tell and i was complaining about it so now i see that i shouldn't. I'm glad you got to update though! I kept checking back and I was getting sad! I miss you guys! You need to let me know next time you guys are coming to Utah so I can at least meet you for lunch or something quick!

Evie B. said...

That's the best story (Karson) - I was literally about to pee MY pants when I read it.

And with Kenz, hang in there. I feel your pain.

Kim and Chet said...

Wow those look like nice sturdy bunk beds! I feel you when you say you're sick of "hand me downs". We've been married for 14 years and still get the "hand me downs"! But sometimes you just can't beat the price and have to do what works at the time right? The kids are too cute and that little Carson is a riot. We sure miss you guys. Call me anytime! Have a good day. Love you ALL!

Shareen said...

What a riot. I loved the pottie story. But the hungry alligators made me laugh so hard too. He is so full of imagination. I can't wait until you guys are closer and we can get to see your kids more often. We miss and love you guys.

Anonymous said...

The bunk beds look great.
Heck we've been married 27 years and still take on other people's castoffs. You sometimes just can't beat a good price.
The elipticle looks pretty good. I love mine.
I've gotten more mileage out of that "potty" story about Carson. That's a classic, you need to put that one in his baby book. Give my angel Kenzie a hug.
Love
Grandma C.