
So, Carson has been saying things so cute lately. He has talked really well for a long time, but still he says a few things that make me laugh. James tries to fix the way he says some words, but I love them. Here are a few of my fav's...#1- Everytime he knocks Mckenzie over, or goes potty in his pants, or says a naughty word, (this morning he was making up a song about a poo-poo chicken, which I told him didn't sound very nice), he tells me, "Sorry Mom. It was just an accent." (meaning accident.) I told him accident's are when you do something you didn't try to do. It's hard to say words, or push your sister over on Accident! it's just his sneaky little way to get away with being naughty, and not get into trouble for it.
#2- He calls the Library, a "Li-BOO-ary".
#3- He calls Macaroni-N- Cheese, Mac-a-Monie and Cheese. Really is much cuter to hear, then to read, but... use some imagination!#4- He always tell me stories, that start with, "Menember when..." (Remember...)
#5- This morning he told me, "Sometimes when my tummy BUMBLES, I need to eat something to make it feel better.

16 comments:
i miss seeing his cute little face all the time. Kids are fun. Congratulations Cami for running 3 miles. That's amazing! I can't even run a mile. I do think its all mental, you have to believe you can. You inspired me to start trying. Have a great day
I think he is just the cutest little thing in the world. He makes me laugh so hard and he is so sweet. You have the best little family and your kids are so lucky to have the greatest mom.
Oh my Heavens, I LOVE the pictures! So beautiful! And I love his little Carson-isms. Ethan says, "mac-a-monis" or something like that. Hard to tell, but yes so cute. A part of me doesn't want him to fix his words-too grown up!
Holy cow - look at your little man! What a CUTIE!!! I love those pictures of him! My favorite is the first one, what a STUD! Wow, he's going to be a heartbreaker!
Oh, he is such a cutie! I love the things kids say. I think he definitely got his mom's personality! Oh, I miss you Cami Jo!
3 miles? Remember when you used to say you can't run. You're amazing Cam!
I love the menember. So cute!
PS. I miss you.
If you go to blogspot.com homepage, I think it still has a little tutorial that shows you how. It's super easy. It's called a blog roll. And yes, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Saves me SO much time.
I didn't mean to put anonymous..that was me, Julie. :)
What a cute little bum! I love the things that they say and how they say them. Hunter doesn't pronounce things very well and I never correct him because....well, I just LOVE it:)
Cam, tell your dad I finally responded to his harassment. (would you please pronounce that HARasment?)
Yes we did get new bunk beds for the boys. We were trying to convince him how cool it was to sleep in a car bed! We are still holding on to the car bed though with hopes that we will get our basement done soon and then Hunter can have it...it is so cute! I would love to come up sometime! What a great idea! The kids are out of school after next Tues. so we should for sure plan something! Miss you guys :)
Those pics of Carson are adorable. Did you do them yourself or have them done professionally? He is so cute! I love the funny ways he says things. I miss you!!
Cami, you're kids are adorable. I especially love that first picture of Carson. Oh how Cash misses him. Did you cut Kenzie's hair? You always have it looking so cute. My sister-in-law found a really cute blog for doing little girls hair - I stuck it on my blog if you need ideas (maybe when Vanna has hair I can try some out myself).
Congrats by the way on all your accomplishments.
Hi Cami! It is great to see you and your adorable little kids! My brother and his wife used to go to ISU. Have you heard from Megan lately? I haven't talked to her for a couple of months and it feels like forever! I know her cute little boy Tate turned a year last month! He's so cute!
It is wonderful to hear from you! Your blog is too funny!
It was so good to see you guys. I'm sorry we missed an hour of visiting though because my head was in a cloud...
Hope it doesn't happen the next time we come to visit.
your kids are so darn cute!!
Post a Comment