Sunday, June 8, 2008

TAG

I am: a total girl!
I think: my kids are always worse than every other kid during Sacrament meeting.
I know: the church is true.
I want: to be able to run a 5k by the end of the summer. (I can currently only run 2 miles outside without stopping. Don't laugh. This is GOOD for me!)
I have: 2 great kids and an amazing husband!
I wish: I had a bike.
I hate: having a period.
I miss: going to my Grandma's house every Sunday night to visit. (Family is in Utah. I am in Idaho.)
I fear: James will end up getting a job, somewhere that I'm SUPPOSE to move, but not necessarily somewhere I WANT to move.
I feel: good about myself when I get a good workout.
I hear:McKenzie babbling something about Da-da, and Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer in the background. (this has been Carson's movie of the month. It, however, isn't even the REAL movie, it's another goofy Rudolph movie, and it's pretty annoying! It was his choice though.
I smell: my turkey roast cooking in the oven.
I crave: cheesecake, popovers, chocolate, donuts, brownies, ice-cream (get the picture?) SUGAR!
I search: for a good deal on sleeping bags so we can go camping this weekend.
I wonder:what time James will get off work tonight.
I regret: leaving my camera at James' parents house last time we went home. I'm dying without it!
I love: my kids, my husband, my calling, teaching singing, "throwing rocks in the water" with my family, having a girls night out, shopping, blogging, going out to eat.
I care: too much about what other people think.
I want:to have more self-control. Especially with eating right.
I am not: coordinated when it comes to sports.
I believe: James will graduate one day!
I dance: like a freak when I think nobody is around. (The other day James came home early from work, and I was having a "dancing episode" in the kitchen as I cooked some Mac-and-cheese for the kids. I was getting a little wild to "Jump around", wooden spoon in hand, and James scared the holy heck out of me! How embarassing!
I sing: louder than most
I don’t always: floss my teeth.
I fight: alone. Yes this makes sense. I fight. James doesn't. When I get mad,I try to make something of it by arguing or something and James either laughs or ignores me. With this being the case, I can't even think of an actual "fight" that either of us has ever had with eachother. Not bad for being married almost 4 years. I can only say this because James is the only reason this is the case.
I write: songs when I find time.
I win: even more love from my kids everytime I sit on the floor to play with them
I lose: any game I ever play with James.
I never: watch daytime television. NEVER. I have better things to do, and there is absolutely nothing on!
I listen: when Carson yells, "Mom,Kenzie's in the tub!" This morning James had to be at church at 6:45am, and I had to be to ward council by 7:30. We had a babysitter lined up to come by 7:20, and I wanted the kids to be bathed, dressed, and fed before she came. Everything was going as planned until Carson yelled "Mom,Kenzie's in the tub!" Apparently she's taller then she use to be, and she somehow managed to climb into the tub, full of Carson's bath water, in her pretty pink sunday dress, tights, and shoes. I had even curled her hair already. Needless to say, she was having a blast, and soaked from head to toe. Luckily, we still made it on time. Somehow.
I can usually be found: at home, at church, outside, or running errands.
I am scared: of somebody I love dying, of wearing a swimming suit, of the dark, and of cooking a new recipe for somebody if I haven't tried it out before.
I need: to stop complaining about things I have no control over.
I am happy about: it being summertime! I just wish it would get warmer now.


If you want to do this, then "TAG! YOU'RE IT!"

7 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

HAHA! I wish I could be like James and never argue! Remember this cam? "If she gets mad and runs to the bathroom and says she doesn't want you to come in, she really DOES want you to come in!" Wedding advice from Cam.

Anonymous said...

I think these are fun it may take a day or two but I am sure going to try it.

The Nelsons said...

I'm just letting you know our (Syd and Anton) blogspot is losnelsones.blogspot. blahblahbla (you know the drill...I've seen your blog). We had to throw in a little Spanish flare cause one of us is bilingual, I guess. Anyway, there it is.

Mary Clark said...

I learned some funny things about you. Arguing is good for the marriage so make James get involved. Making up is the best

Michelle said...

Cute little meme. I may play along later.

I bet you'll be easily running a 5k come the end of summer. If you ever want to run together, just let me know. I still have a ways to go myself.

I had to laugh at McKenzie in the tub. Although at the time, if it were me, I'd be in tears. I admire you for still making it on time. I'm super impressed. But then again, you're one impressive lady!

Anonymous said...

Ok I did it!! You'll have to chck mine out!

McCall said...

I am glad to see you again. You have such beautiful kids--they look a lot like you! Can you believ you are a mother of two...its so crazy! Keep in touch.