Saturday, July 26, 2008

Headed for the pool

Here are just a couple of pictures we took at the pool today. I wanted to try and get a good one of Malia, (Mary's daughter) and Kenzie. They differ in sizes quite dramatically! Kenzie is 16 months old, and Malia is 13 months old. Kenzie weighs 18 pounds, and Malia weighs 25 pounds. She is so dang cute and SOOOOOOO round! I couldn't get enough of her! I'm just not use to any chub on my babies, and I think it's so cute!!!



(Sorry- James is kind of a dork!) This is Mary holding the two girls. Look at the size of their arms!!!









We all had a great time with the Clarks. After the pool, we hit McDonalds and then after the Clarks headed home, we went back to the pool for a few more hours of fun. Our kids actually did better the second time around. I think the water was a little warmer then, and we couldn't get either of them out! It was a long day though, and I'm exhausted now, and definately ready for bed!
G'NIGHT! See ya after camp!


13 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's warm enough to swim up there? So, I love how you can see on your friends and family lists when the last time someone posted was. How did you do that?

Mer said...

I know this doesn't have anything to do with the post but your hair is adorable!!! I meant to put that on last time and forgot. I am excited to see you at the reunion. I am curious to see how our two little ones look together. Jaxon is 26 pounds and I don't think he looks as big as that little cutie.

Shellie said...

Oh my heck, hate to say it but poor Kenzie looks malnurished next to that little doll.
She takes after her momma,
you were exactly the same.
How fun to be able to see your friends again.

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun. Hope nobody got sunburned! Enjoy Camp!

Jill Chatterley said...

She looks like she could eat Kenzie for lunch. They are both SO cute. I LOVE it!
So I love your idea about setting a goal together. Lets talk when you get back from camp. Ill be thinking of some good ideas for our reward!

Mary Clark said...

It was way fun spending time with your family and the pool was great. Mckenzie and Carson are such great kids and I miss them already. Now its your turn to take a mini vacation to Twin!

Kim and Chet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim and Chet said...

Is that the dress I gave Kenzie when she was born? If it is I can't believe it still fits her! The two girls together is like looking at Brock and Makayla when they were babies...haha! He made her look sooo skinny, now when I look back at pics she actually was quite chubby, probably my chubbiest! But next to Brock she looked like a bean pole! haha

Shareen said...

The top picture of Kenzie is so darn cute. The hat is adorable. Yea, the size difference is amazing. Maybe you should start feeding her. haha I think her friend could eat her for lunch :)

Michelle said...

Both girls are so cute! I couldn't believe how big Malia was, but I guess it has been quite awhile since I've seen her last! Glad you guys had fun. I'm glad Mary came and ran with us. So fun to have a big group. :D

Have a great week at camp!

Josh and Shalae said...

Those pics are so adorable! I love that your kids are so skinny. Kenzie looks so sweet in that first picture. However I do love the chubs too. Fun!

Lindsey said...

Thank you, that blog list is really nice to have! And Randy and I aren't building a house, we bought a fixer upper down the street from his mom and dad! We are only about 5 houses down.

The Nelsons said...

Hey, you weren't lying. Those girls are opposite aren't they! I hope girl's camp was fun and that everyone survived the horror stories. Yikes!