Four random things I like about my husband:
1- He is the most humble, hardworking, patient person I've ever met. (okay- so that's 3 in 1, but I'm going to have a hard enough time as it is keeping it to 4!)
2- He has never raised his voice to me, or even fought with me for that matter. We've had our disagreements, and I'VE certainly got mad at HIM before, but he's never lost his temper, and I try to be more like him everyday.
3- He loves sports. Watching, reading, playing, whatever. He LOVES it! Just yesterday he asked me if I knew what exciting thing was happening this Saturday. I thought he was talking about the 5k that I have been training for ALL SUMMER LONG, but no....he was thinking of BYU football starting. Big Woopee.
4-When he's in front of a group, like teaching in church or something, he stands with his arms folded, and his hands IN his armpits. He looks like he's going to pull them out at anysecond and give them a big wiff, and yell "Superstar"! We all have funny quirks, don't we?
Four Jobs I've had:
1- The Mayan Restaraunt. I worked as a Hostess.
2- I worked with the Special Ed kids at Ephraim Elementary when I was going to Snow College. I absolutely loved it. It was such a rewarding job, and I learned SO much!
3- I currently teach singing lessons out of my home. Starting today I have 7 students. I get to do it with my kids at home, so it works out great! We have a recital tomorrow night, at a retirement center. All the families of my students will be there, and I'm super excited for them to all perform. They have been working SO hard!
4-A stay at home Mom. This is by far the BEST and HARDEST job I've ever had. I love it, love it, love it! This is what I did today as a stay at home mom. Carson, Kenzie and I went to work this morning after James left for school, to build a HUT. Remember those? The kids loved it and we had a lot of fun. I tell ya- huts are a lot easier to make with a bunk bed. My brothers and I had a much more difficult time making these when we were younger!
Four movies I have watched more than once:1- An affair to Remember
2-Cinderella Man
3-Roman Holiday
4-Strange Brew. This is one is kind of embarassing to admit to! Watch it at 3 am though, and it's hillarious!
Four tv shows I watch:
1- The Office
2- News. I prefer the national, because the local news really stinks here!
3-American Idol. A friend and I really got into it last season.
4- ??? (I mostly watch cartoons with my kids that we've taped from my mom's house! Does Backyardigans count? I actually think they are pretty cute!)
Four places I have been:
1-Hawaii
2-New York
3- Bahamas
4- Mexico
Four of my favorite foods:
1- Popovers
2- Steak and Shrimp
3- Sugar. Not as much candy as brownies, donuts, scones, eclairs, cream puffs, etc.
4- a Fresh tomato sandwhich out of the garden. Toasted bread, mayo, tomato and a lot of salt! MMMM!
Four places I would like to visit:
1- I'm dying to take my kids to Disneyland!
2-Africa (James wants to go on an African Safari)
3- Church History tour. (does that make me old, or what?)
4- Europe
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1-Kenzie starting nursery.
2- Going to mesquite, Nevada for our family reunion.
3- Celine Dion concert in SLC!!!
4- The Holidays in general. And yes, this also includes my birthday! I love birthdays.
Okay. If anyone reading this has the time to do this tag, GO FOR IT! You are it!
11 comments:
I love The Backyardigans too! It is one of our most favorites in fact it is one that right we are waking up to watch at 530 every morning. J/K i don't wake up that early to watch it on purpose.
Great 4 things tag, I think I will try it but I don't know how long it will be before I get posted.
I love how you changed your background! The HUT looked awesome, but guess what?? I haven't seen any of those movies! I better get on it!
Roman Holiday: Best movie ever. Can I please kiss Gregory Peck..and look like Audrey for that matter?
The Office: Absolute Hilarity.
Tomato Sandwich: Oh, My, Yum.
Church History Tour: Yes, you are old. :)
I'm just so happy you have such great taste!
Thanks for playing! I can't believe you are going to Celine, guess who else is going to be there? Me! Will have to get in touch and meet up or something!
I didn't know you like old movies! I love "Roman Holiday" and "An Affair to Remember". Old movies are the best! I'm am also way impressed with James. Anton and I bicker just for fun!
cami, This is Leah (Michelles friend) You have such a cute family. It was great to meet you and hopefully we can get to know each other better.. I can always use another friendCheck out my blog at iseedouble.blogspot.com.
Just wanted to wish you luck on your 5k this week. I know you will be amazing. I am so impressed.
GOOD LUCK!!!!
I've never seen any of the old movies, but I will have to agree on the Office, we have started watching it and find it hilarious. Just wanted to say good luck on your race tomorrow, you'll do great. By the way my toenail did come off and now I look funny.
Yes, Cami I do know (wink, wink) about the question you asked, but it didn't end up working out. What are ya gonna do, right?
I just watched An Affair to Remember while the boys watched-you guessed it- the UTAH and the BYU Football game. I scrapbooked!
I am so impressed with you completing your goal of the 5-K. You are a great example, and don't ya sometimes feel guilty when your husband-(meaning mine) doesnt' raise his voice and you are raising yours. It also makes me mad because I can't get a rise out of him.
Oh well, they are good examples.
Love ya and see ya on Thursday.
Don't worry Kendra loved strange brew too when we watched it up there.
Post a Comment