Feeding the baby...
Eating the babies food.... (nothing really there)
Our neighbors gave her this cute little hat, and she LOVES it! She puts it on constantly when she's playing.
After getting her dressed the other day, the first thing she said was "Hat? Hat? Hat?" She ran to her room, grabbed her little pink hat, and was happy as could be for the next hour, wearing it.

Here is a random picture of the kids having a "movie night" on my bed. Eating the special treat that Grandma Crowther sent them in the mail, along with some new pants. Thanks again Mom. You're the best!

Okay- so quick story. I've been watching a friend's little girl the past 3 days, to fill in for her normal babysitter. I don't mind at all, but the kids were getting a little frustrated being stuck home for 3 days straight, so today, after she left, I asked Carson if he thought that maybe we should go to McDonalds for dinner, while Daddy was at work. He was EXTATIC! He kept asking me over and over, "Are we going to Old McDonalds to eat and play on the toys, mom?" I guess I kept giving him answers like, "We'll have to see." or Maybe, if you are a good boy." because he sounded a little irritated when he finally said, "Mom, let's go to old McDonald's to eat, and play on the toys. Is that a deal? I laughed and said, "Sure Cars-, that's a deal." He then replied, "Now THAT is the RIGHT answer!!!" I guess that's what he wanted to hear all along.
McDonalds didn't start off too well though. As we were pulling up to go inside, I had a horrible stomache ache. We booked it, immediately, to the restroom, all 3 of us, and I was stuck on the toilet for a good 25 minutes. There were a few REALLY annoying things about this situation. First- I'm feeling quite sick and I have no idea how long this is really going to take! Second- we are stuck in a public bathroom. I'm trying to entertain two toddlers (while feeling quite ill) and also keep them from looking under the stalls and touching things. Luckily we were in a big stall, so I sent the kids next to the wall on the farthest side, and gave the kids some books from my bag to read. (yes...on the bathroom floor), while "mommy's tummy was feeling sick". And the last reason this was an annoying situation was because this stupid McDonald's had one of those sensor toilets....so....as you can imagine, my two lovely children kept setting the sensor off, by moving around in the stall. Normally, not a big deal. This however was one VERY POWERFUL toilet, and I was COMPLETELY SOAKED before I was done. It probably flushed on me a good 35 times. Gross? Tell me about it. In no time at all, however, I was feeling back to my "regular" self (no pun intended) and we washed our hands, ate some dinner, and played on the toys. I think I'll wait for James to come with us next time!
13 comments:
Oh, MAN! Unexpected gut rot is the worst. You guys have had a crappy couple of weeks. (hahaha... I am laughing so hard at my pun.. it was an accident, I swear!)
At least you got to eat some healthy McDs food to help you feel better! ;)
The kids are too cute. Kenzie looks so cute in that pink outfit, with the hat too!
Sorry about your sick tummy situation. There is nothing worse than being in a public restroom during times like that...well except for maybe an outhouse! haha (happened to me once at girl's camp...not fun!)
I am so sorry that just sounds like something I never want to experence. I am glad that you are such a good sport about it and even stayed to enjoyed your dinner. Have a great day!!
Wow Cam. Sure do enjoy ALL the details in your life.
Seriously...you make me laugh so much! Life's challenges are what you make them, eh? When Carter was just tiny and I was nursing him, I had unexpected tummy trouble and had to keep him attached to me, get to the bathroom....quite hard to do that quickly....and then with one hand try and get my pants down before the rush! Oh...Good Times!
K so those pics are so cute! I love the outfit Kenzie has on. And about the whole bathroom incident, you seem to get "stuck" in bathrooms often don't you?! haha I'm laughing at my little pun, and if you catch onto what I'm talking about you'll be laughing too:)
Really cute pictures! I'm so glad McKenzie likes that hat. :)
Sorry about the bathroom experience. I SO hate when that happens and Spouse isn't around to help. Glad you're feeling better! Let me know if you need help.
Adorable pictures if the kids having movie night. And where did Kenzie get that darling outfit? The had is a great touch. I believe there's a picture of you about a year older with the same dress up hat.
Sorry about the bathroom episode. Did you have a cell phone, maybe someone could come and get the kids for you next time until you can leave your post. The flushing toilet image was great.
Glad you're feeling better.
Aaaaa! Rough day. I hate those automatic flushers. They have them at Wal-mart too. Isie used to be so scared to go to the bathroom when we were there that we always had to dash home in the middle of grocery shopping.
I hope you have recovered. Good thing you have such good kids. Isie probably would have unlatched the door and ran away!
Kenzie sure looks cute in her hat. She looks ready to go to a horse race with Eliza Doolittle.
okay, I got you the same five Halloween people that I have. It's a good thing I went when I did b/c they were pretty much the last. I will see you when you come for Amy's wedding then!
Cami, you're hilarious (although I hate to laugh because your situation was only because you were sick)! By the way, we are coming into Pocatello either on Monday, Oct. 13th or Tues. the 14th. We are actually meeting Ty's family for lunch (because that's most convenient so they can get back to milking the cows. They just haven't decided which day would be best for they. So I thought we could either get the kids together to play the morning they come into town and then meet them for lunch or we could just come into town again (whichever day is still open), have a little party for Carson and get together for lunch or something. Does all that make sense? Let me know what your thoughts are. Don't plan around us but we'd love to come to Carson's party if it works out for you. Thanks for the invite. It will jsut be good to see you all.
Oh Cami! I feel for you! I am amazed that your kids would sit on the floor and look at books, mine would be absolutely obnoxious!
Hey Cami! Cute blog! I had fun reading your tag!! It is so weird that you have been married for 4 years and have 2 kids! It seriously boggles my mind!! I just feel like a little girl still! I can't wait to have kids, I would love it if I had 2 myself! :)
Post a Comment