Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Music playlist....Yes or No???


For the longest time, I was always annoyed when I went to a blog and loud music came on automatically. Usually when I check other blogs, my kids are asleep, and I prefer to keep them that way! So... for obvious reasons I had a hard time deciding what to do about my own blog. I love music, and sometimes there is nothing better than jamming out to a good song, while you are messing around on the computer. But... will everyone else want to listen to the music I picked out??? Well, after much deliberation... drum roll please... (oh- the music is probably already on so you know what I'm going to say next, don't ya?)....here it goes anyway.... after MUCH DELIBERATION... I have decided to add my favorite songs to my blog. This way, you can decide if you want to listen or not. If you don't feel like listening to my music when you get on my blog, feel free to mute your computer. (And don't feel bad. I've probably muted your music on your blog before.) My playlist is on the bottom of my blog. Hope you like the songs that I've added. If you have any requests, let me know and maybe I'll add it for ya!


Enjoy!....or.... don't. It's really up to you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to have a little back ground music. My only problem is I am still in the Dial-up world and so I can never get the song loaded before I am done with reading and commenting. Great choices!

Emily said...

LOVE IT!! It's fun to see what songs you like. And my kids' rooms are far enough away from the computer that I don't mind at all! Awesome selection!

Ashley said...

You have music on your blog? I didn't notice...Oh wait, I had muted my computer from the last blog I looked at. ;) hehe. Just kidding.

The Nelsons said...

Totally know what your talking about! It can be a little startling sometimes! I just have mine off at the bottom of my blog so if anyone wants they can push play. It's fun, though, to hear the different music people pick. Your songs fit your personality too! Thanks for the offer for help too!

Mary Clark said...

So fun to hear the music you've picked, a little of everything. I love hearing music when I look at people's blogs. It looks like you had a fun trip with your family. To leave the daily routine and just have fun is what vacations are all about. Too bad James had to work. Work always gets in the way of having fun

Rolyndia said...

I love the music. I just have not figured out how to put it on my blog.